- Eat a head of leafy greens per day. Some of the best cleansing greens are kale, spinach and chard. Kale detoxifies the lings and benefits the stomach. Spinach is a natural diuretic and builds red blood cells along with cleansing the blood of toxins that cause skin disease.
- Tea- Drink 3 cups of a detoxifying tea for 7 days. Teas are mild tonics that rejuvenate and restore organs. Herbs that help detoxify include milk thistle, dandelion, ginger, lemon. Here are a few brands of teas that help to detoxify: Yogi™ Detox, Everyday Detox by Traditional Medicinals™ and Alveta™ Milk Thistle
- Body Brushing enhances the detox experience by stimulating blood circulation, the lymphatic system, cell regeneration and elimination of toxins. Simply use a dry skin brush and swiftly move the brush from soles of the feet toward heart. Brush from the extremities toward your center.
- Complete 3 Colonics. Colonics draws a myriad of toxins (parasites, environmental toxins, backed up feces etc.) out of the colon. Residual waste can collect on the intestinal walls and cause chronic diseases.. With colonics you can have up to 25 bowel eliminations in one session. Wow!!! Just imagine how good you will feel afterwards.
- Deep Breathing & Exercise- Toxins in your body are removed through breath and perspiration. This detoxifies your system (lungs and blood) and adds in stress reduction. Deep Breathing Exercise – for 5 minutes – Inhale through your nose, hold this breath for 5-7 seconds, then excel through your mouth, holding the exhale for 5 seconds (Repeat ). Feel free to do this on your drive to work, bathroom breaks etc. and anytime you feel stressed and tired.
We encourage you to do a minimum of two of these suggested items. You can do these as long as you would like and can be paired with our other article 5 Easy Detox Foods.
For more tips click here.
For more help click here.More