6.35 oz Powder
CoCoa LeafGreens provides a blend of five different leaf powders and broccoli sprout powder, combined with antioxidant-rich cacao and cocoa. It is an ultra-nutritious beverage that is uniquely different.
Leaves are among the most abundant sources of vital nutrients on the planet. CoCoa LeafGreens is a combination of barley leaf, spinach, kale, arugula, Swiss chard, and broccoli sprout powders. AIM then adds the delectable taste and antioxidant power of cacao and cocoa powders to these exclusive greens.
CoCoa LeafGreens is the only product on the market to utilize this unique blend of leaves, sprouts, cocoa, and cacao that works synergistically for optimal health benefits.
Cocoa Leaf Greens Benefits and Features
- The flavonoid kaempferol is an antioxidant that targets the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine.
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density.
- Lutein may protect the skin and eyes from free radicals, including damage from blue light.
- Sulforaphane can help maintain overall health.
How to use CoCoa LeafGreens
- Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (4 g) in 6 to 10 ounces of water or cold milk twice daily. For children 8 years and under, mix 1 rounded teaspoon once daily.
There are no reviews yet.