120 Vegan Capsules
AIM Frame Essentials is a joint health, dietary supplement that combines four effective ingredients: glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, Boswellia extract, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
The human skeleton provides strength, stability, and a frame to support the physical movement. The ends of your bones are covered in cartilage – smooth, tough, protective tissue that acts as a shock absorber between individual bones and reduces friction.
Joint anatomy differs significantly depending on its function. Synovial joints allow for free movement at the point where the bone ends meet, for example, elbows, knees, and ankles. These types of joints have a protective cushion of cartilage that provides pain-free, smooth motion at the joint. The capsule of the joint is lined with soft tissue called the synovial membrane, which produces synovial fluid. This viscous fluid lubricates the surface of bone ends protected by cartilage.
Frame Essentials Benefits and Features
- Maintains musculoskeletal health
- Improves joint function
- Works in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet to preserve joints and bones as you age
- Provides a biologically active form of sulfur
- Delivers a carbohydrate component of tissue structure
How to use Frame Essentials
- Take 2 capsules twice per day. Best taken with meals. Avoid taking at bedtime.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care practitioner before use if taking insulin.
- Not recommended for children.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: Glucosamine is derived from shellfish.
There are no reviews yet.