280 Vegetarian Capsules
Herbal Fiberblend is digestive health, dietary supplement. A unique combination of psyllium fiber and herbs provides a cleansing effect on the body.
Fiber has long been recognized as one of the best food macronutrients for maintaining bowel regularity and preventing constipation. Consuming fiber reduces transit time and results in a more thorough evacuation of waste. It is thought to improve all aspects of colon function.
In 2002, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine established an adequate intake (AI) recommendation for total daily fiber intake. For adults who are 50 years of age and younger, the AI recommendation for total fiber intake is 38 grams per day for men and 25 grams per day for women. For adults over 50 years of age, the recommendation is 30 grams per day for men and 21 grams per day for women. Knowing the amount you need is a good place to start, but a study from the University of Southern California found that more than 90 percent of Americans do not get the recommended fiber amount. Additionally, the 2010 Dietary Guideline for Americans listed fiber as a nutrient of concern.
Herbal Fiberblend Benefits and Features
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps promote regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Provides 5 grams of fiber per 7 g serving
- Simple, one-step detoxification product
How to use Herbal Fiberblend
Since most people consume less than the daily recommended fiber intake, new users should begin taking a lesser amount where noted.
- Powder: Take 1 tablespoon of powder per day. New users should take 1 teaspoon twice per day for the first 2 weeks.
- Capsules: Take 3 capsules twice per day for the first 2 weeks, then 6 capsules twice per day thereafter.
- Use daily for three months and then as desired thereafter.
- Add Herbal Fiberblend powder to 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or juice. Apple juice is a popular choice.
- Maintain adequate daily hydration.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife®, Just Carrots® or RediBeets®.
- Exposure to psyllium dust and black walnut hulls may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20-24 C). Do not refrigerate.
There are no reviews yet.