14.1 oz PowderJust Carrots is a whole-food, carrot juice powder concentrate. Our cold-processed technology preserves the natural collection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes.
It is well-established that carrots are healthy food. They contain many important nutrients, including alpha- and beta-carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium, and lutein.
Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are rich in enzymes that spark thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body. Enzymes are essential for the digestion and absorption of food and for the production of energy at the cellular level.
When you eat raw carrots, only 1 percent of the beta-carotene is absorbed by the body. Lightly steaming carrots break down the fibrous walls of the vegetable and increase the body’s absorption to 19 percent. The process of juicing reduces plant fiber as well, allowing vital nutrients to become easily absorbed by the body.
Juicing provides another benefit to good health: water. Water is essential in the digestion and transportation of food, the elimination of waste, the lubrication of joints, and the regulation of body temperature and cellular processes. All physiological functions rely on water in one way or another.
JustCarrots Benefits and Features
- Helps maintain whole-body health
- Delivers powerful antioxidants that can prevent the free radical formation
- Provides beneficial nutrients for the eyes and skin
- Contains active enzymes
- Nearly three decades of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Tested pesticide-free
- Each canister contains nearly 139 large carrots
- No added sugars, artificial coloring, or sweeteners
- Eliminates the task of juicing
How to use Just Carrots
- Mix 1 tablespoon (12 g) with 4 oz (120 ml) of water or juice. Take once per day. Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Drink Just Carrots juice immediately after mixing it. Best taken 30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal. To receive the greatest absorption of nutrients, take AIM Herbal Fiberblend® one hour before or 30 minutes after taking Just Carrots.
- Use within 60 days of opening. In hot, humid environments, store in a freezer.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
- AIM recommends Just Carrots with BarleyLife and RediBeets. These three together are known as the AIM Garden Trio®.
There are no reviews yet.