AIM Para 90 delivers a parasite cleanse in a dietary supplement by combining a variety of effective herbs plus bromelain, a digestive enzyme.
Although North Americans often consider parasites something to worry about only when traveling, this is not true. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention carried out a nationwide survey that showed that one in every six people selected at random had one or more parasites.
Parasites can enter your body in a number of ways:
- food and water intake
- transmitting agents (e.g., mosquitoes, sand flies)
- sexual contact
- through the nose and skin
They are also carried by household pets and livestock and can spread via international travel.
Para90 Benefits and Features
- Parasite cleanse
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Intestinal cleanser
How to use Para 90®
- It is recommended that you use Para 90 every three months for cleansing.
- Adults take 1 to 3 capsules three times per day for 30 days. Can be taken with or without meals.
- Do not use Para 90 if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Children, the elderly, and those who have ulcers or have had a colostomy should consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place: 70-75 °F (20-24 °C). Do not refrigerate.
There are no reviews yet.