AIM PrepZymes is a digestive health, dietary supplement that provides a combination of enzymes, papaya and garlic leaf powder.
There are many benefits in providing the body with more enzymes. As noted, this helps to increase the body’s own enzyme supply, which may lead to a healthier life.
It is common knowledge that digestive enzymes help us to break down foods more completely, allowing us to utilize more nutrients. This could aid in weight management as your body receives more nutrients from less food, which means fewer calories.
Enzymes act like sparks that initiate or speed up the essential chemical reactions our bodies need to live. The human body produces millions of enzymes every second. They are necessary for providing cellular energy, repairing all tissues, organs, and cells, stimulating the brain and digesting food. The latter includes the absorption, transportation and metabolism of nutrients as well as the elimination of waste.
PrepZymes contains the following enzymes:
- Protease I
- Protease II
- Alpha/Beta Amylase
PrepZymes Benefits and Features
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Allows for a more thorough digestion of food
- Improves assimilation and utilization of food
- Increases energy
- Unique and proprietary formula— 177 mg of enzymes, 50 mg of alpine wild garlic leaf and 40 mg of papaya fruit per capsule
- Contains cultured enzymes
How to use PrepZymes
- Take 1 capsule before or during each meal.
- Do not use if you have gastritis or a duodenal or gastric ulcer.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an allergy to latex or fruits.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.