Miracle Mineral Solution is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite in distilled water. Miracle Mineral Solution is a water purification product. It is NOT a mineral supplement nor is it sold as a mineral supplement of any kind. Though often referred to in acronym (i.e. “MMS”), an important distinction must be made between Miracle Mineral Solution and the “MMS Protocol” established elsewhere and detailed exhaustively by third party sources. While it is true that when Miracle Mineral Solution is activated, the chemical compound chlorine dioxide is produced, MMS is NOT chlorine dioxide. If your privately intended use for Miracle Mineral Solution is to activate it (i.e. convert it to chlorine dioxide) it is advised you thoroughly read all related material, consult a healthcare professional and study various third party resources, some of which, are made available here for your safety and convenience. Warning: Certain statements expressed within this site may not have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Note also, this website may contain links to other websites operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. PGL International is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein. PGL International does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. Any views and ideas expressed by PGL International are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. You agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained within this site. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.
What is Chlorine Dioxide? Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula ClO2. Prominent uses include water purification, oral hygiene, and more recently, oral supplementation. According to third party sources:
- Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications as a biocide including cooling towers, process water and food processing.
- Chlorine dioxide was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- Chlorine dioxide was also used after Hurricane Katrina (2005) to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.
- Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.
- Chlorine dioxide may be more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium (parasites).
- Chlorine dioxide is the topic of author, scientist, chemist and humanitarian, Jim Humble’s book entitled, “Breakthrough, The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century”. In Breakthrough, Humble describes how he discovered the use of chlorine dioxide as an alternative treatment for Malaria, which has since led to over 75,000 documented successful treatments of the disease in Africa. Humble’s research aims to establish chlorine dioxide as a powerful alternative treatment to many pathogen-borne diseases.
- Chlorine dioxide may be used to against “disease-bearing bacteria, yeasts, molds, fungi and algae”, including MRSA and other deadly pathogens.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide – Wikipedia, see “Uses”
- http://miraclemineral.org – Breakthrough, The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century, by Jim Humble, available in hardcopy or as a free download at http://miraclemineral.org)
- http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/30105.php – “New MRSA Bacteria Killer Registered by EPA”
A pathogen is described as “any biological agent that causes disease or illness to its host”. Types of pathogens include Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, Fungi, Parasites and Proteins. Examples and/or typical effects of Bacteria pathogens include: Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathogen
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Foodborne Illness (i.e. Salmonella, E. coli)
- Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Strep Throat
- Stomach Ulcers
- Lyme Disease
Examples and/or typical effects of Virus pathogens include:
- HIV / AIDS
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E (liver disease)
- HPV (i.e. Genital Warts; HPV infection is a necessary factor in the development of nearly all cases of Cervical Cancer.[)
- Chickenpox, Smallpox, Cold Sores and Measles
- Colds, Influenza Virus (i.e. H5N1, “Bird flu“)
Examples and/or typical effects of Protozoa pathogens include:
Examples and/or typical effects of Fungi pathogens include:
- Opportunistic Pneumonia
- Candidiasis (i.e. Yeast Infection)
- Histoplasmosis (i.e. “Darling’s Disease”)
Examples and/or typical effects of Parasite pathogens include:
Examples and/or typical effects of Protein pathogens include:
Example of Oral Hygiene using Chlorine Dioxide: http://www.frontierpharm.com/bacteriakill.php Excerpts from the research paper “War Against Microbes” written by the Bradford Research Institute: The following is a description of the characterization and mechanism of action of Dioxychlor, researched and developed by American Biologics, as relates to its antiviral, antibacterial, antimycoplasmal and antifungal activities. Dioxychlor has been in clinical use for over fifteen years with tens of thousands of infusions at the American Biologics Intergrative Hospital and Medical Center as well as other clinics and hospitals throughout the world. “To understand fully the action of Dioxychlor on target organisms, it is necessary to describe in detail the chemical structure of this oxidant as well as the biochemical structure of substances found in these target organisms with which Dioxychlor interacts. These targets include viruses (the nucleic acides, RNA, DNA), bacteria and fungi.” The formula known as Dioxychlor is the same active ingredient derived from activated MMS, only weaker (chlorine dioxide).
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY BODY !!